Welcome to German Press - your service portal of German News for travel writers, press offices and PR agencies
German press has been completely revised and offers now an update functionality, which wanted the existing users.
For journalists: Journalists, in particular the travel journalists have free access to press releases and can use it for their work. The texts provided are free of rights, provided the material (text and images) is used for journalistic purposes. If in doubt please contact the agency or in conjunction with the poster.
For agencies and press offices: Employer agree to when registering agrees that journalists are allowed to use the material for their own reports and articles basically without restrictions. Restrictions on use are disclosed in the press release.
To use the full functionality of users and poster in German press, it is important to register. You will receive an E-mail with a Link to accept the registration.
As a registered user and publisher, you can use the "registration publishing form" to publish press releases.
There are currently sections for publication:
The editorial, you will switch freely for the desired areas. There will be no cost to you.
- Germany / Allgäu
- Germany / Baden-Wurttemberg
- Germany / Bavarian Forest
- Germany / Berlin
- Germany / Brandenburg
- Germany / Bremen
- Germany / flats and holiday flats (D) - with costs -
- Germany / Franconia
- Germany / Health and Wellness (D)
- Germany / Hamburg
- Germany / Hesse
- Germany / Hotels (D) - with costs -
- Germany / Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Germany / Lower Saxony
- Germany / North Rhine-Westphalia
- Germany / Upper Bavaria
- Germany / Eastern Bavaria
- Germany / Restaurants (D) - with costs -
- Germany / Rhineland-Palatinate
- Germany / Saarland
- Germany / Saxony
- Germany / Saxony-Anhalt
- Germany / Schleswig-Holstein
- Germany / Black Forest
- Germany / Thuringia
- Trade fairs and congresses / CMT Stuttgart
- Trade fairs and congresses / ITB Berlin
- Trade fairs and congresses / Fair + congress (Tourism)
- Trade fairs and congresses / free Munich
- Europe / flats and holiday flats (EU) - with costs -
- Europe / Health and Wellness (EU)
- Europe / Hotels (EU) - with costs -
- Europe / Italy
- Europe / Liechtenstein
- Europe / Switzerland
- Europe / Austria
- Europe / Restaurants (EU) - with costs -
- Europe / Spain
- Europe / Hungary
- Europe / Czech Republic
- Europe / France
- Europe / Netherlands
- Europe / Denmark
- Europe / UK
- Cruises / Cruises
- Travel Agents / Tour Operators
- Activities / Golf
- Activities / Mountain Biking
- Activities / Hiking
- Activities / Winter
- Overseas / Hotels (International) - with costs -
- Overseas / Australia
- Overseas / USA
- Overseas / Asia
- Overseas / Carribian
- Overseas / Arabia
- Overseas / Canada
- Overseas / Holiday homes and holiday flats (International) - with costs -
- Overseas / Restaurants (International) - with costs -
- Overseas / Other
- Common area / Computer Information Technology - with costs -
- Common area / Health and Wellness
- Common area / Trade fairs and congresses
- Common area / World Wide Web
- Common area / media
- Common area / Events - with costs -
You have the opportunity to publish at any time for any of these activated areas of your press releases. An activation for free articles carried by the editors (max 3 areas | max 50 press releases). The editor reserves the right to reject articles and / or remove them without giving any reasons. The publication takes place very quickly.
PREMIUM customers: If you want to publish in other areas, a message and / or want, regardless of its launch of a text by editing a publication, it can be done by a paid contract.
Advantage for Premium customers: You can publish your information in time, approval by the editorial staff is not required and you can equip as many areas of your press releases. If a desired area are not yet available, it is for premium customers, upon request, created a field. Exclusive areas are available by appointment.
Note: available to the Text entry after activation with a click of the activated area for receiving two input text blocks prepared with other options.